TouchScreen Project Issue
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:11 pm
Hi, EVERYONE
Good morning
I am dealing with a serious issue, and it has become increasingly blatant to me now.
I was working on a project well over a year now. Along the way I saw some couple of things happening, but I found ways around some of them.
Components are disappearing of panel / software messed up / software takes 10 seconds to close / software 10 seconds to simulate.
Theres no way to access the properties. I have no use for it as I have configured it already when it was there. I can access the macro inside it thou. First, I noticed that I wasn't seeing any Ultrasonic sensor readings on my display "Hardware". However, it was showing in simulation.
Secondly. If I copy the touchscreen keypad project from the original source "Example" it works. But if I copy that same project from another project it doesn't work. same as on HARDWARE TOO
Let's say I created (project "A" Keypad") and I want a second copy which is (project "B") It only shows half the keypad....
Customer Service
Those problems that are listed I started seeing them from last year, till earlier June of this year. I never see the need for me to go fast until there was a job offer for the Ai. Ai does most of the interaction on the board to the customers. Only thing I do is to print the information to the screen so persons can see what's going on etc... So, there's a need for me now to Update the board and make changes/ improvment.
HARDWARE Issue
I started to fill more information Inside the Esp 32 chip and was testing as I go along the way. (BUT THE PROBLEM WAS THERE I DIDNT SAW IT) however, I found out that my hardware Screen Started Jumping (Like Ghost Touch) without me touching it. I wasn't seeing it in the SOFTWARE as Yet,but it was there
In my main loop program, two touch descion box are there.
A) Simulation "software" If touch =? ======This Programs Only works in Simulation======= AS Test purpose
B) Hardware "Real world" If touch = 20 ======This Programs Only work in the Real world==== This WILL USED Permantly
If I used "A" on my hardware the Screen touches and branch to other screen sometimes.
I used "B" Only when I am adding new stuff to my program and if things get serious, then that's the time I used "B" on my hardware.
Then again, I mostly use "A" on my board "hardware" as TEST. So, I thought that was it acting up. So, I ignored it. In my Hardware after I pressed certain button then goes back to Screen 0 or screen 1 it keeps jumping. I can't figure out the issue as I am not seeing that in SOFTWARE. It's behaving like that, only seeing that in the hardware.
WHEN I COMPLETE ALL the customer Service Information inside my program. I accentually touch apart of the blank screen in software (WHERE NO BUTTON IS). That's the time when I NOTICE ITS A SOFTWARE ISSUE. I also recently want to update my Dail Keypad.
Recently I made a post regarding this link. how I wanted to improve my dialing keypad to work the correct way, as well as I want the GSM Module to start send/receive SMS Message to customers. so, they can get information to their phone.
https://flowcode.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 164#p25164
TOUCHSCREEEN DIAL KEYPAD
When I posted this project, it was working and compiling etc.
I have added the update to my board when (Martin mnfisher) had replied FIRST.
I removed that SMALL program from the board and was continuing with the MAIN project. Then Martin had replied again. When I was ready to upload back the "Esp32KeyPad" program back to my board to test it. the complier keeps failing. I don't know why and that was from last Saturday.
I also tried recompiling my MAIN project that one fails too. SOMETHING WAS WRONG. But another project was compiling.
My main program was disrupted completely. I had to discard it. When back to a lower version test it was compiling then I updated it.
I know I couldn't copy projects from other projects (As they won't work or work in some weird way) on my machine. I had some time on my hands. So, I decided to recreate the project from scratch using the same variables / connection etc. After I reach a certain portion, I started testing the screen by pressing the blank spot on it and (THERE WAS NO JUMPING FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN) then I finally reach back at the keypad regarding the SAME project above. Test the keypad. See it makes calls and hang up ...when I upload the keypad project to the board. The program works different from the software.... In software it works correctly. But in the hardware, it different....
CREATED NEW PROJECT Saturday 3. I don't not copy this project created everything using same variable
NEW PROJECT
SIMULATION
Bluetooth button Pressed---------"No Color"
Color button Pressed -------------"No color"
Dail Numb Button ---------When calls are place it works perfectly like the Original Program "
HARDWARE
Bluetooth button ---------"No Color"
Color button -------------"No color"
Dail Numb Button --------- when call is placed it jumps inside "Bluetooth button Screen" (That should not happen)
========================================================================================================
OLD PROJECT
LONG TIME PROJECT (1 Year)
ESP 32 Customer
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE WORK THE SAME
Bluetooth button ---------"Shows Color"
Color button -------------"Shows color"
Dail Numb Button --------Works Okay
How can these problem be fixed?
Both programs are the same. But giving DIFFERENT RESULTS
Good morning
I am dealing with a serious issue, and it has become increasingly blatant to me now.
I was working on a project well over a year now. Along the way I saw some couple of things happening, but I found ways around some of them.
Components are disappearing of panel / software messed up / software takes 10 seconds to close / software 10 seconds to simulate.
Theres no way to access the properties. I have no use for it as I have configured it already when it was there. I can access the macro inside it thou. First, I noticed that I wasn't seeing any Ultrasonic sensor readings on my display "Hardware". However, it was showing in simulation.
Secondly. If I copy the touchscreen keypad project from the original source "Example" it works. But if I copy that same project from another project it doesn't work. same as on HARDWARE TOO
Let's say I created (project "A" Keypad") and I want a second copy which is (project "B") It only shows half the keypad....
Customer Service
Those problems that are listed I started seeing them from last year, till earlier June of this year. I never see the need for me to go fast until there was a job offer for the Ai. Ai does most of the interaction on the board to the customers. Only thing I do is to print the information to the screen so persons can see what's going on etc... So, there's a need for me now to Update the board and make changes/ improvment.
HARDWARE Issue
I started to fill more information Inside the Esp 32 chip and was testing as I go along the way. (BUT THE PROBLEM WAS THERE I DIDNT SAW IT) however, I found out that my hardware Screen Started Jumping (Like Ghost Touch) without me touching it. I wasn't seeing it in the SOFTWARE as Yet,but it was there
In my main loop program, two touch descion box are there.
A) Simulation "software" If touch =? ======This Programs Only works in Simulation======= AS Test purpose
B) Hardware "Real world" If touch = 20 ======This Programs Only work in the Real world==== This WILL USED Permantly
If I used "A" on my hardware the Screen touches and branch to other screen sometimes.
I used "B" Only when I am adding new stuff to my program and if things get serious, then that's the time I used "B" on my hardware.
Then again, I mostly use "A" on my board "hardware" as TEST. So, I thought that was it acting up. So, I ignored it. In my Hardware after I pressed certain button then goes back to Screen 0 or screen 1 it keeps jumping. I can't figure out the issue as I am not seeing that in SOFTWARE. It's behaving like that, only seeing that in the hardware.
WHEN I COMPLETE ALL the customer Service Information inside my program. I accentually touch apart of the blank screen in software (WHERE NO BUTTON IS). That's the time when I NOTICE ITS A SOFTWARE ISSUE. I also recently want to update my Dail Keypad.
Recently I made a post regarding this link. how I wanted to improve my dialing keypad to work the correct way, as well as I want the GSM Module to start send/receive SMS Message to customers. so, they can get information to their phone.
https://flowcode.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 164#p25164
TOUCHSCREEEN DIAL KEYPAD
When I posted this project, it was working and compiling etc.
I have added the update to my board when (Martin mnfisher) had replied FIRST.
I removed that SMALL program from the board and was continuing with the MAIN project. Then Martin had replied again. When I was ready to upload back the "Esp32KeyPad" program back to my board to test it. the complier keeps failing. I don't know why and that was from last Saturday.
I also tried recompiling my MAIN project that one fails too. SOMETHING WAS WRONG. But another project was compiling.
My main program was disrupted completely. I had to discard it. When back to a lower version test it was compiling then I updated it.
I know I couldn't copy projects from other projects (As they won't work or work in some weird way) on my machine. I had some time on my hands. So, I decided to recreate the project from scratch using the same variables / connection etc. After I reach a certain portion, I started testing the screen by pressing the blank spot on it and (THERE WAS NO JUMPING FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN) then I finally reach back at the keypad regarding the SAME project above. Test the keypad. See it makes calls and hang up ...when I upload the keypad project to the board. The program works different from the software.... In software it works correctly. But in the hardware, it different....
CREATED NEW PROJECT Saturday 3. I don't not copy this project created everything using same variable
NEW PROJECT
SIMULATION
Bluetooth button Pressed---------"No Color"
Color button Pressed -------------"No color"
Dail Numb Button ---------When calls are place it works perfectly like the Original Program "
HARDWARE
Bluetooth button ---------"No Color"
Color button -------------"No color"
Dail Numb Button --------- when call is placed it jumps inside "Bluetooth button Screen" (That should not happen)
========================================================================================================
OLD PROJECT
LONG TIME PROJECT (1 Year)
ESP 32 Customer
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE WORK THE SAME
Bluetooth button ---------"Shows Color"
Color button -------------"Shows color"
Dail Numb Button --------Works Okay
How can these problem be fixed?
Both programs are the same. But giving DIFFERENT RESULTS