Hi all!
I have opened the DS18B20 program from Wiki, I remove the UART and add a serial LCD display and change the device from a Pic to an Arduino uno. When I copmpile to Arduino, it always show 85.00. I have 4,7 k pullup to the DS18B20 and I found an examble with Arduino IDE, there it work, so the ...
Search found 967 matches
- Sun Oct 11, 2026 8:11 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: DC18B20 No temperature
- Replies: 0
- Views: 17
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:57 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Software Assurance for Flowcode 11
- Replies: 2
- Views: 75
Software Assurance for Flowcode 11
Hi Team!
I have a question regarding the Software Assurance for Flowcode 11.
Will Flowcode users receive a notification when their current Software Assurance period is approaching its expiry date, including information about the renewal cost and how to renew it?
In other words, will there be a ...
I have a question regarding the Software Assurance for Flowcode 11.
Will Flowcode users receive a notification when their current Software Assurance period is approaching its expiry date, including information about the renewal cost and how to renew it?
In other words, will there be a ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:00 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Displaymanager new project!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 330
Re: Displaymanager new project!
Thank you for the information, Ben. I’m looking forward to seeing the new features in Display Manager, and perhaps also a YouTube video introducing the new possibilities.
Have a nice weekend.
Jorgen
Have a nice weekend.
Jorgen
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:47 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Displaymanager new project!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 330
Re: Displaymanager new project!
Hi Ben.
Once again, thank you very much for your help. That solved the problem with the line.
And thank you also for your detailed Display Manager videos on YouTube. I have watched them many times, and they have been very helpful.
I understand about the update speed of the buttons.
In the ...
Once again, thank you very much for your help. That solved the problem with the line.
And thank you also for your detailed Display Manager videos on YouTube. I have watched them many times, and they have been very helpful.
I understand about the update speed of the buttons.
In the ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:23 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Displaymanager new project!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 330
Re: Displaymanager new project!
I can now see the second button :) . But the display is still very slowly to update the button, but if I delete the changing bagground color and only change the text change color it is a little faster. In the buttons under the text a thin line is there in both button and on the right side of the ...
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:33 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Displaymanager new project!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 330
Re: Displaymanager new project!
Hi Ben!
Thank you very much for your quick reply. ;)
Yes, regarding the mistakes I made, I clearly wasn’t paying enough attention! :roll: I have now got the colours and text changing correctly, so I have learned something new.
However, as you can see, even though I have two buttons in Scene 0 ...
Thank you very much for your quick reply. ;)
Yes, regarding the mistakes I made, I clearly wasn’t paying enough attention! :roll: I have now got the colours and text changing correctly, so I have learned something new.
However, as you can see, even though I have two buttons in Scene 0 ...
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:22 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Displaymanager new project!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 330
Displaymanager new project!
Hi!
I am starting on a new project, using displaymanager. I have to be able to switch an output on and off by pressing a botton, and I have to create some more botton, this is only the start. As you see in Scene0 I have made two botton, in the beginning when I simulate borth botton was shown in the ...
I am starting on a new project, using displaymanager. I have to be able to switch an output on and off by pressing a botton, and I have to create some more botton, this is only the start. As you see in Scene0 I have made two botton, in the beginning when I simulate borth botton was shown in the ...
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 5:22 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Max7219_v.fcpx and Max7219_v9.fcpx Martin Fisher
- Replies: 20
- Views: 16155
Re: Max7219_v.fcpx and Max7219_v9.fcpx Martin Fisher
Hi Martin
Thanks again! I’m always very grateful for the support and help that you and all the valued contributors provide all the time.
With that kind of support, it makes programming in Flowcode so much easier — and there is always something new to learn.
Now I’m going to get back to playing ...
Thanks again! I’m always very grateful for the support and help that you and all the valued contributors provide all the time.
With that kind of support, it makes programming in Flowcode so much easier — and there is always something new to learn.
Now I’m going to get back to playing ...
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:48 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Max7219_v.fcpx and Max7219_v9.fcpx Martin Fisher
- Replies: 20
- Views: 16155
Re: Max7219_v.fcpx and Max7219_v9.fcpx Martin Fisher
Hi Martin!
I made a test, perfect now
many thank´s for the correction and medelec too for the tip
I think when I reborn, I my new name will be Martin
Nice sunday
Jorgen
I made a test, perfect now
Nice sunday
Jorgen
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 11:36 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Max7219_v.fcpx and Max7219_v9.fcpx Martin Fisher
- Replies: 20
- Views: 16155
Re: Max7219_v.fcpx and Max7219_v9.fcpx Martin Fisher
Ok Martin, Don´t do more, at least the v9 work fine in FC11, I avoid to Scroll 0
Thank´s
Thank´s