Decide whether your want your Human Machine Interface to work on a Windows device on a PC or tablet, or in a Browser on a mobile device.
- Design your Human Machine Interface on screen using pre made switches, indicators, sliders and graphs.
- Choose the Input Output device(s) that has the characteristics your application needs.
- Add other instruments and systems that have Application Programming Interfaces you can work with like signal generators, environmental chambers etc
- Drag local (USB/Bluetooth) and remote (Wi-fi/LAN/Internet) communications components onto the 2D panel that represent your system.
- Add components from the library to create a distributed electronic system
- Design your program using flow chart, Blocks, Pseudo-code, or state machine diagrams
In the latest version of Flowcode, there are great new on-screen controls for PC applications, new components - including really easy to use Internet communications
components - and new Application Programming Interface targets for low cost hardware boards including Arduino, ESP 32 and others - and you can create your own API using