NEW FEATURES IN V10
- Flowcode is free for makers and hobbyists with full functionality for a limited range of chips.
- Free chips include popular maker devices like Arduino Uno, Nano, PIC16F18877 and 70 more devices.
- Professional users get commercial code rights, priority support in the forums and advanced features within the program.
- Academic institutions need to purchase a site license and students can use the free version at home.
Dedicated 2D component panels
- New 2D panels provide clearer graphics, customisation of all panels with your own drawings, notes and much more printer friendly options available.
- Add an unlimited number of 2D panels into your project.
- Unlocks a host of new 2D panel only panel options such as graphing tools.
New 2D components
- All components have been redesigned with clearer graphics.
- Backwards compatible with V9 panels.
- 3D still supported - our aim is to support models from Solidworks export whilst control moves to 2D panels for clarity.
- New primitive components with nesting properties.
Create Web based applications*
* Coming Soon
- HTML export allows you to create control and data gathering projects that function on any browser on any platform
- Works on low cost hardware like Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with existing web server components in Flowcode
Project documentation and export
- New project reports facility.
- New 2D primitives allow you to annotate each flowchart and panel.
- Allows easy sharing of projects.
- Plot variables on graph, scope and data recorder.
- Improved variable display on simulation .
- Faster simulation.
Open source components
- Code behind components can be viewed.
- Code for any component can be edited and customised (get source from Wiki)
- Per-view selections now retained
- Extended component debugging messages
- Connected components lists on analogue/digital windows
- Customisable treelists in Project Explorer and Icon Lists
- Icon Lists now group icons per macro
- C code files optionally saved as separate c/h files for incorporation into external projects
- Improvements to constant variables
- Added ghost support for EB0058 ESP board
- Interrupt on Change diagram visual improvements
- Improved string support
- New API calls for using 2d panels (GetPanel and GetPanelName)
- New API call for controlling simulation speed (SetSimSpeed)
- TODO icon list
- Options for showing only licensed components and/or devices
- Badges to show target count in device tree list