I expect the Polish characters to be displayed correctly in the HTML output, just as they appear while typing in the WEB

Discuss PC Developer and Web Developer projects and features here.
VIDEOMED
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

I expect the Polish characters to be displayed correctly in the HTML output, just as they appear while typing in the WEB

Post by VIDEOMED »

Hi FLOWCODE Community,

I'm encountering an issue with the WEB DEVELOPER application where it doesn't seem to handle diacritics or special characters correctly.

Specifically:

* **While typing:** I can input Polish characters (ą, ć, ę, etc.) without any problems.
* **HTML output:** When I view the generated HTML file, these characters are not displayed properly.

This is causing problems when trying to create web pages with Polish text.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there a setting or workaround I'm missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: I expect the Polish characters to be displayed correctly in the HTML output, just as they appear while typing in the

Post by Steve-Matrix »

This is currently a problem, but I can offer a workaround - use the html character identities for non-ASCII characters.

For example, "ą, ć, ę" will become "ą, ć, ę". For example, see the attached.

I realise this is not ideal and so we will look at improving this in a future release.
Attachments
unicode text.fcsx
(9.29 KiB) Downloaded 31 times