Some requests to Professional use of Flowcode

Post here to discuss any new features, components, chips, etc, that you would like to see in Flowcode.
Nico595
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Some requests to Professional use of Flowcode

Post by Nico595 »

I recently bought the Professional version of Flowcode 10 with ESP32 and ARM AT / STM32 pack.

My first feeling about the FC10 is very good. With the User Component designer, we can add our customised C code user components without limit of user component number and use it easily in a Flowcode Embedded Project. It's necessary if you want design Embedded complex applications.
GUI is very nice and customisable but Flowcode Software is also perfectly stable.

The very good surprise is Flowcode Pc App Developer and Web App Developer. We can easily and quickly create small applications with some integrated and customisable components. But also with the power and the intelligence of the flowchart. The capacity of Flowcode Software becomes very high to design your HMI App with your Embedded project.

However I have some requests and I will add my requests here during my discovery of Flowcode FC10.

The first bad news is the Runtime Window of the standalone Flowcode Pc App. Professional have need a simple Runtime Window, without external link.
- Simple Window Runtime Flowcode Pc App.
- Pc App Runtime Window with auto adaptive size with the screen and the integrated GUI, zoom function and full screen function like with other software (Steve PM). One way is maybe to do like SCADA Wincc Software by Siemens: Export your project with a predetermined screen size (resolution).
- The best solution to deploy a Professional App is a simple EXE file.

About the Web App Developer Components:
- WebUSB / WebCom probably a bridge between the LAN and the Com to use the Web App with the USB Serial driver.
I find this solution named Com to TcpIP : https://www.eltima.com/products/serial-over-ethernet/
Probably we can find a free same App for Windows.
- A Vertical Slider for Web Developer.

To be continued ...