Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
-
ahmetimanli
- Posts: 7
- http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
No. I don't see any exclamation marks. I sent screenshots of the Device Manager and Flowcode v11 Project Options with the card installed. I don't see any hardware in the Programmer Port. The Programmer Port is not active.
-
chipfryer27
- Valued Contributor
- Posts: 2137
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 478 times
- Been thanked: 712 times
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Hi
As it doesn't work under MPLAB either it is more likely a faulty USB lead or PC issue such as a driver issue.
Without having one I may not be of great help. However in Device Manager do you see the board appear / disappear when you plug / unplug?
If so, do you have an option to update drivers for it?
A web search informs that the drivers should be installed automatically with MPLAB but you may need to reinstall MPLAB.
Regards
As it doesn't work under MPLAB either it is more likely a faulty USB lead or PC issue such as a driver issue.
Without having one I may not be of great help. However in Device Manager do you see the board appear / disappear when you plug / unplug?
If so, do you have an option to update drivers for it?
A web search informs that the drivers should be installed automatically with MPLAB but you may need to reinstall MPLAB.
Regards
-
ahmetimanli
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
merhaba.matlab'ı tekrar güncelleyeceğim.umarım dediğiniz gibi olur.teşekkür ederim.