Problem when checking out and payment

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
liudeqiang_2008
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Problem when checking out and payment

Post by liudeqiang_2008 »

Hello,

Please check attached picture1, I can not sign in with email address and password when checking out.
After many times tried and reset my password between (www.code.co.uk) and (www.matrixtsl.com). Both website asked for username and password , I can log in normally.
But! when checking out before payment, it asked for email address and password, then shows 'invalid login or password'... I clink 'Forgot Your Password' below, it said I will receive an email to reset the password, but nothing happen, no email.

OK, I still can check out as a guest with an email , no password needed. tried to spend £75, the payment goes through PayPal seems no problem, but a moment later the payment is return back, I have called my bank, they said my card is working well, the was a connection issue when connecting to your bank.
I change different computers and different time to try, the same issue, really make me crazy...

Honestly, when I log in (https://www.matrixtsl.com/accounts/), I can see information about FL8, FL7, FL6 and arrangement things.
But when I log in (www.code.co.uk) , goes to Account Management, only see 'Change Password' , where is the FL9? I also don't know how to arrange it after my payment(if it is successful ).
From the picture2 and 3, you can see I am already log in my account normally.

I repeat myself again:
(www.code.co.uk) & (www.matrixtsl.com). --- request username and password --- log in OK
(https://www.matrixtsl.com/webshop/checkout/#shipping) --- request email address and password --- log in NG
I am wondering why I can log in the old and new flowcode website but not during the checking website? Then how to know where my money goes to?

Sorry to put so many words, because I cannot solve it by sending you the email and wast lot of time on this account and payment thing. only to let you know maybe we can make it a little clear and easier.
Maybe I am not smart enough, but please let me know what to do to get a FL9 license ?

Many thanks!
Attachments
图片3.png
图片3.png (53.09 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
图片2.png
图片2.png (11.85 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
图片1.png
图片1.png (25.68 KiB) Viewed 1883 times

DavidA
Site Admin

Re: Problem when checking out and payment

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

Please do all purchasing as "guest" the webshop software we are using does NOT link to the flowcode accounts. You will receive a Flowcode v9 code which you can use to attach to your account here:

https://www.flowcode.co.uk/activate/

So please do not try login after you have proceeded to checkout, i will look at trying to disable this option to try login to prevent further confusion.

Regards,

DAvid

liudeqiang_2008

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback.
I just tried again, after payment through paypal, an website error coming out, said 'This request cannot be processed at this time by www.matrixtsl.com ' ---- Please check attached picture 1
In paypal I can see a payment authorization --- please check attached picture 2
In my bank account, I can see a payment successfully message --- Please check attached picture 3.

It is same as I tried before. Can you check do you receive this payment of £25 ?
So far I didn't receive any email about license.

Looking forward to your feedback in a short notice.
Thank you very much!

Regards,
Deqiang
Attachments
After Payment2.png
After Payment2.png (48.69 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
After Payment3.png
After Payment3.png (84.85 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
After Payment1.png
After Payment1.png (29.08 KiB) Viewed 1866 times

liudeqiang_2008

PS. Now I receive a message from the bank ,the payment £25 is return back. Same thing as before....

didi_cas1

Post by didi_cas1 »

error using paypal HTTP ERROR 500