Arduino Uno PortA.0 missing port variable issue

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
kramtlas
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Arduino Uno PortA.0 missing port variable issue

Post by kramtlas »

Hi,
I was programming an Arduino Uno with code that I had previously used without any problems. But, when I needed to program a few more boards with this code I got an error message which I have attached stating a 820: error "Unkown or missing port variable: PORTA.0 "
The Flowcode version I was running was v10.0.0.14 and was up to date with all the updates. I noticed on the forum a later version of Flowcode v10.0.2.21 so I decided to try this and everything is working fine now.
When opening Flowcode through your short cut the global settings is set up to prompt you to upgrade your base program if there is a newer version available. But, If as in this case I was using a code already written I opened flowcode by opening my saved code file and this prompt for a newer version is not implemented so I never noticed.
Attachments
Flowcode issue.jpg
Flowcode issue.jpg (138.09 KiB) Viewed 370 times

BenR
Matrix Staff

Re: Arduino Uno PortA.0 missing port variable issue

Post by BenR »

Hello

The arduino doesn't have a port a so that's the problem. Might be worth going through your component properties specifically the pin connections. If your still having problems then please attach your project file for us to investigate where the issue is.