Component sfk 433 Mhz serial for Arduino, ext.

Post here to discuss any new features, components, chips, etc, that you would like to see in Flowcode.
jgu1
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Re: Component sfk 433 Mhz serial for Arduino, ext.

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Ben!

Thank you for your job, ufortunalely I am not home before the weekend (job, in Norway) So I will make a test as soon I am back :D

Yes I have a scope and will check when I am back. I see your point now concerning directly connection, this will not work. Look forward to test.

Br Jorgen

jgu1

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Ben!
Finally home :D

I have made some test. Yes, I get connection Now I see in the display of the receiver 0x5AF when transmitting , perfect :lol: . How you create the tx/rx I don´t know? But only if I use 315mHz tx/rx module, If I try with 433Mhz module I cannot get data trough and I have test with many?

Your logig analyzer is it one like this: https://dk.rs-online.com/web/p/debugger ... er/1368070 Then I will buy one ;)

Thank´s in advance Ben.

BenR
Matrix Staff

Post by BenR »

This is the one I got,
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174456509939

However these are also branded saleae and cheaper for less channels but look good too.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194482907898 ... SwZmxhgCCi

I still have some tidying up to do and further optimising if we want to turn this into a component but glad you at least have something running now.

jgu1

Post by jgu1 »

I will order one, thank´s Ben.

Hopefully you will make a component for these devices, pls ;)

Br Jorgen

jan.didden

Post by jan.didden »

A slightly related question (I came here to educate myself on the interval timer): could it be that the interval timer doesn't work correctly in simulation?

Jan Didden

BenR
Matrix Staff

Post by BenR »

Hi Jan,

Just looked for you and it looks like there is a simulation, however this certainly won't run at high speeds, the best interrupt rate you are likely to get is probably around 50ms as this is the finest interrupt timing resolution that Windows provides.

jan.didden

Post by jan.didden »

Thanks Ben, I can take that into account, but in hardware I can use it to say 20ms?
I would use T1 in the 16F15355 as interval timer, generating an interrupt after say 20-30ms, and use T0 to measure elapsed time in the tens of us range.
Those two won't interfere?

Jan Didden

jan.didden

Post by jan.didden »

Ben, I have seen cases where timer and interrupt on change interfere, and again it happened with the attached.
In the startup I clear an LED attached to a pin.
When an IR remote message is received on an interrupt-on-change pin, macro FallingEdge is called, and the LED is turned on.
This work as long as the timer interrupt is NOT enabled, with that icon disabled.
As soon as the enable timer interrupt icon is not disabled, and an IR msg start is received, the program cycles between the FallingEdge interrupt macro and a total restart, signified by the LED being extinguished for 1 second, then turned ON by a ghost interrupt, and this continues without any external input.
I'm not getting anywhere.

Jan Didden
Attachments
NEC Own Timer PIC.fcfx
(27.45 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

jan.didden

Post by jan.didden »

I did a lot of trials this morning, and I think I have a lead.
Whenever you enable a timer interrupt while being in an interrupt routine (in my case, an IOC interrupt), things go haywire, to the point that even the IOC routine is no longer called when an ioc occurs.
Move the timer enable outside of the isr, and it works all as intended.

Maybe the timer int enabling messes with the wrong interrupt register settings, I don't know.
But it is killing the app I've been working on.

Jan

jan.didden

Post by jan.didden »

To add: this erroneous behavior was independently confirmed by a highly regarded user here.

Jan