Forum theme

Post here to discuss any new features, components, chips, etc, that you would like to see in Flowcode.
EtsDriver
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Forum theme

Post by EtsDriver »

Hi, bit offtopic!

As a colorblind person, the color scheme of this new forum makes it very hard to see anything (Red/Green/Brown/Blue? on black)...

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: Forum theme

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Our plan is to provide a range of options for the forum. Please bear with us - we'll get it sorted soon...

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

We've made some small fixes now. For example, the purple colour for the text is now lighter, which should improve the contrast. Also, you can change the board theme in the board preferences (via the user control panel), although be aware this might cause some problems when accessing the forum from within Flowcode.

We will be updating this theme and adding an equivalent light theme over the coming month or two, and will provide tighter integration within Flowcode itself. We also have plans to update the welcome page and licensing screen, so expect changes there too.

Please bear with us while we continue to improve these pages.

kersing
Valued Contributor

Post by kersing »

Hi Steve,

The option to switch to the silver theme is very much appreciated. I read all forum messages on an iPad as I read the forum daily and only occasionally use flowcode these days. The dark theme does not work for me on an iPad. In the list with notifications the dark theme does not show which notifications have been read and which are new, so finding the right ones is hit and miss. I’m glad the silver theme provides the well known and easier on the eyes user experience.

Best regards,

Jac