List occurrences, remove all feature

Post here to discuss any new features, components, chips, etc, that you would like to see in Flowcode.
chloepowell4479
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

List occurrences, remove all feature

Post by chloepowell4479 »

currently in the project explorer selecting a function and then listing occurrences brings up all the occurrences you have used.

right-click and remove all, only empties the list.

but I would like to remove all the occurrences I have made to that 1 particular function
A useful feature would be to have a remove all occurrences in the flow code itself and not just clear the list.
especially if you wanted to remove something that you had many of, instead of selecting each one manually

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: List occurrences, remove all feature

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks for the good suggestion.

There is a workaround to do this currently as icon commands can be removed from the "disabled" icon list. Basically, first ensure no icons are disabled (i.e. make sure the "disabled" tab is empty), then select all results in the "find results" list, right-click them and select "disable". Finally, select all in the "disabled" list, right-click and select "delete".

It's not ideal and I will implement your idea in a future version, but the above workaround might be useful in the current version.

chloepowell4479

Re: List occurrences, remove all feature

Post by chloepowell4479 »

Thanks for the workaround :)
look forward to the future update :P