Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

No. I don't see any exclamation marks. I sent screenshots of the Device Manager and Flowcode v11 Project Options with the card installed. I don't see any hardware in the Programmer Port. The Programmer Port is not active.

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2145
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 am
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

As it doesn't work under MPLAB either it is more likely a faulty USB lead or PC issue such as a driver issue.

Without having one I may not be of great help. However in Device Manager do you see the board appear / disappear when you plug / unplug?

If so, do you have an option to update drivers for it?

A web search informs that the drivers should be installed automatically with MPLAB but you may need to reinstall MPLAB.

Regards

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

merhaba.matlab'ı tekrar güncelleyeceğim.umarım dediğiniz gibi olur.teşekkür ederim.

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

I updated MATLAB, but nothing changed. Flowcode seems to not recognize this map. I want to update it. The FC11 update window is not active. I thought maybe there was an update available.

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2332
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 856 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by BenR »

Hello,

The curiosity boards should create a drive in the This PC folder when you connect them to the computer. If you compile your Flowcode project to hex then you should be able to drag and drop the hex file onto the drive and that will program the board. I'm investigating now to see if we can automate this in Flowcode so the one click compile to chip will work.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2332
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 856 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by BenR »

Right I've pushed an update which I've tested and is working well on my curiosity board, hopefully it will work for you too.

Please can you open Flowcode and do a full database library update. Once you've done this close Flowcode and open it again. Now create a new project for the curiosity board you want to use, you shouldn't have to change any configuration or clock speed settings (previously they weren't right). Create a simple program and then try the compile to chip button.

FIngers crossed you will get a successful programming and the board will be running your program.

If it doesn't work then what's the name of the drive that gets added when you plug your curiosity board in. I've assumed it's like mine and called CURIOSITY.

I'm investigating now if I can also get the in circuit debug working too, fingers crossed.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

Library updating is not active in Flowcode v11; how can I enable it? I need to perform an update for the Curiosity Nano 18F47K42.
Image

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2469
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 851 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by medelec35 »

Hello.
Have you tried Help > Library Updates...
Change Files in-use to Full database
After updating is complete, you will need to reload your project.
Martin

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

Image
Hello. Thank you for your help. I have another problem: the update/upgrade function in Flowcode v11 isn't working; a warning appears as shown in the image. I uninstalled and reinstalled Flowcode v11, but the warning persists. What should I do?

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2469
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 851 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by medelec35 »

You're welcome.
Unable to view image.
Can you try attaching it again.
Martin

Post Reply