Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

Image

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

Image
Attachments
v22.png
v22.png (133.63 KiB) Viewed 93 times

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2469
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 851 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by medelec35 »

That error is because for some reason Flowcode is unable to connect to the internet.
That is the reason Library Updates icon is greyed out.
Try File > Global Settings...
Within Application tab, check that Web Access is enabled along with default settings.
The address is your router and port is 80.
If that is the case then third party software e.g. AV or firewall could be blocking Flowcode's access to the internet.
If you still can't gain access, then until issue is resolved I will attached a zip file with all the updated components on.
Martin

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

Thank you very much. I solved the update problem. I performed the update operations. However, I received another warning. I would appreciate your help with this. I think I installed a higher version of XC8 while installing MPLAB. Which version should I install and where should I install it? I would be very grateful for your help. If this works, I will try debugging and ICD testing.
Attachments
v23.png
v23.png (171.21 KiB) Viewed 83 times

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

The compilation process results in an error and the installation fails.
Attachments
v24.png
v24.png (288.89 KiB) Viewed 79 times

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2469
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 851 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by medelec35 »

That is great that Flowcode can access the internat.
Its very difficult to see what the error is from images.
Whenever you have an error, can you attach the following files that are all within your project folder. Project name.fcfx, Project Name.msg.txt & Project Name.fcxlog
If you do install a later version of xc8 then I would suggest reading this Wiki page.
Personally I would go with the fist option on the Wiki page.
Martin

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

Thank you. I'm sending you the files of the simple program I created.
Attachments
curiosity_nano1.fcxlog.txt
(36.91 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
curiosity_nano1.msg.txt
(111 Bytes) Downloaded 5 times
curiosity_nano1.fcfx
(7.73 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
(view online)

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2469
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 851 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by medelec35 »

Thank you for the files.
That's odd the curiosity_nano1.msg.txt is not showing the information within your screenshot.
Can you recompile then open your curiosity_nano1.msg.txt file and make sure it contain compiler messages including the error/s
If it does, can you attach it again.
Martin

ahmetimanli
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:41 pm

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by ahmetimanli »

I compiled it again.
Attachments
v25.png
v25.png (184.21 KiB) Viewed 69 times
curiosity_nano1.msg.txt
(111 Bytes) Downloaded 5 times
curiosity_nano1.fcxlog.txt
(45.11 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2469
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 793 times
Been thanked: 851 times

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

Post by medelec35 »

Hi.
I believe I have spotted the issue.
Ben would need to supply the official corrected file.
In the mean time If you browse to this location using File Explorer, it's hidden by default so just paste the link into your address bar.

Code: Select all

%ProgramData%\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV11\FCD\PIC\
Replace the original file with the attached version.
If Flowcode is already open, then you will need to reload your project.
If you run any component updates, then the fcdx you added will be overwritten.
Attachments
Curiosity Nano (18F47K42).fcdx
(48.95 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Martin

Post Reply