Hi.
I use the PIC18F67K40 to use multiple UARTs. But SendNumber works, but SendString doesn't work.
I don't think I'm wrong because it's a function I use every time.
Please take a look at this Send String function.
PIC18F67K40 UART Send String
-
seokgi
- Posts: 246
- http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:43 pm
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 9 times
-
mnfisher
- Valued Contributor
- Posts: 2185
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 pm
- Has thanked: 177 times
- Been thanked: 1026 times
Re: PIC18F67K40 UART Send String
That would be very odd - SendNumber just converts the number to a string then uses SendString....
Can you post your code?
Martin
Can you post your code?
Martin
Re: PIC18F67K40 UART Send String
It's my flowchart.
- Attachments
-
- 2F2f_EVA-18F67K40.fcfx
- (60.36 KiB) Downloaded 629 times
- (view online)
-
BenR
- Matrix Staff
- Posts: 2321
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
- Has thanked: 646 times
- Been thanked: 855 times
Re: PIC18F67K40 UART Send String
Hello,
That all looks ok.
In your config settings you have the watchdog timer and the LVP enabled, I would disable both of these settings.
If it's still not working after doing changing the config then maybe try assigning the string data into a variable and passing the variable to the SendString function and see if that works.
Let us know how you get on.
That all looks ok.
In your config settings you have the watchdog timer and the LVP enabled, I would disable both of these settings.
If it's still not working after doing changing the config then maybe try assigning the string data into a variable and passing the variable to the SendString function and see if that works.
Let us know how you get on.